How to Make Beats (Paperback - Signed)
This beginner’s guide breaks down the basics of music production and gives you the tools to start creating. Beat making isn’t a linear process, and there’s no exact science or method.
Slime Green Beats provides a complete overview of the equipment, strategy, and mentality that you need to produce mind-blowing music, all without stifling your creativity.
Whether you’re looking to produce your own music or start a career in music production, this handbook is a must-have. Learn beat making rules for different genres and musical styles, including hip hop, trap, R&B, and rap.
- How to set up your home beat making studio
- Tips for sound selection and melody creation
- What drum layers make up a hip-hop beat
- The stylistic difference between 808s and basslines
- An introduction to mixing instrumentals
- How to create vibrant, clean beats without over-compressing
- Music theory rules for arranging
- How to find and implement reliable feedback
- Online marketing strategies for self-promotion
- Email marketing tips to build industry connections
- How to license, lease, and sell your beats
- What to expect when selling exclusive beats, including track outs
How to Make Beats explains music theory and technical software in easy-to-understand terms. The language of music production often feels elite, but Slime Green Beats breaks down barriers for new creators. Learn the lingo with an extensive terminology section in the back of the handbook and links to suggested resources.
About the authors
Slime Green Beats is led by 3E Wave and Stunna, two highly acclaimed music producers with an extensive fanbase on YouTube. With nearly a decade of beat making experience between them, their technical tips and recommendations are proven to work in the real world.
Dimensions: 4 x 7.25
Signed by 3E Wave of Slime Green Beats
Click "Add to Cart" below to order.
Delivery time: 7-10 days.